With the rising rates on water and unpredictable weather, it’s no surprise that the residential, commercial and even the industrial sectors are switching to synthetic grass.
The question now is – how can you find the right synthetic grass supplier during Covid-19? Keep going to find out.
Finding the right synthetic grass supplier during a pandemic is hard, but we will make it easier for you. Below we will share with you the most crucial things to consider when choosing a supplier of artificial turf in or around NSW.
- A team that’s taking precautions – Prevention is better than cure – its why a team should strive together on taking precautions while the world is combatting COVID-19. Here at Ecolawns, safety of our staff and clients is always our number one priority. Our crew have been trained with strict new hygiene and safety measures to be observed at all times – at work and at home. Our team are taking every precaution to guarantee everyone’s’ safety. We are an Australian business who use Australian made products – something we are very proud of. So if you notice your outdoor areas looking a bit worse-for-wear, give us a call for a contactless quote!
- Observe & implement’s safety measures – Our team does not only observe safety measure but as well as an implementor. We keep the following steps to maintain the safety of our team and clients in Penrith, Sydney, The Central Coast & Newcastle.
Below are the safety measures we seriously observe and follow:
- We sanitise and disinfect all devices, tools, machines we use and surfaces we may come in contact with while at work. We do this before and after our installation.
- We all wear masks, gloves and all essential paraphernalia to protect our clients and us.
- We implement social distancing at work – and at all times.
- Our crew wears protective clothing, clean boot covers, eye & ear protectors at work.
- We make sure the whole team provide updates about their health and of their family.
- Offers FREE Quotes & Consultation – We always respond quickly – especially these days. If you request for a quote and consultation, rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can call us on (02) 8488 7267 for faster transactions, and for a detailed quote, you can use this form.
- Offers Warranty – We offer a 7-year warranty on products and workmanship. You can never go wrong if you choose our team to supply, install and even maintain your artificial grass. And not to mention, our artificial grass can last up to 25 years.
- Can supply, install & maintain – We supply, install and maintain artificial grass! We have mastered this with our over a decade of experience in the industry. One of the advantages of choosing a company that can supply, install and maintain synthetic turf is that – you will only be dealing with one team. This team will go to your property to deliver, install and even maintain your lawn – during this time, it’s not of your best interest to allow many different people to come to your premises. At Ecolawns, we have a dedicated team that handles all the installation and maintenance.
- Offers payment options – Although it is called an option for us, we consider this as a necessity and opportunity to be able to help. COVID-19 is not only an issue of health but of finances too – and with our payment options, we know that we can help homes and businesses get their dream artificial lawn – without paying upfront. Call us (02) 8488 7267 to learn more about our payment options.
- Provides interest-free finance – Interest-free finance has been helping millions of people in Australia, and we believe that this is remarkably helpful during these chaotic times. In our interest-free finance offers an approval as fast as 10 seconds. This is the best in the industry so far – and we’d like you to take this opportunity if you’re excited to have your dream lawn installed but quite worried about your budget.
- A local team that genuinely care – Ecolawns Australia is a locally owned and operated business. We genuinely care – and we continue to provide opportunities for everyone despite the pandemic. Over the years, we have gained friends and loyal customers – and win our neighbours heart because we are a team that works with good motives. If you’re a client of ours – you can attest to this.
- Completed Projects – We know that clients always like to see recent projects as reference. Here at Ecolawns – we have completed over 5,400 projects and counting. You can view them here. In our FB and Instagram page. If you’d like to see more – feel free to call us on (02) 8488 7267.
- High Quality – Nobody likes substandard products. Below standard artificial grass products come at a low price, but issues that go along with it – is unlimited. We do not recommend this at all – and never will. Our products at Ecolawns are Australian Made and designed to withstand Australia’s harsh climate. If you’re interested to learn more about our synthetic grass varieties – contact us today.
And one last thing, do you know that artificial grass are not only highly popular but also highly functional? Recent studies have shown that artificial grass can be used in many different ways, including:
- Infill material
- Wall Cladding
- Play areas
- Dog runs
- Pavers & walkways
- Bench covers
- Backyard sports fields
- Front yard lawns & gardens
- Backyard pools
- Commercial and sporting surfaces
- And so many more
Should you require further details about artificial grass, how to use it for your home or business, and where else it can be used – give us a call on (02) 8488 7267 or click here to request for a quote.